Monday, March 24, 2008

My weekend report 6#







This weekend as you might know was easter weekend.
The easter story is my favorite. At wendsday night church about two weeks ago we were talking about how jesus died to save us. And my mom asked everyone if they would take the punishment mfor their brother or sister every time they did something bad. When she asked me I was like no way because Cooper gets in trouble ALOT!! And that weekend Cooper got grounded from TV, video games and Computer. so I was really glad I didn't do it. So on friday we went to my aunt Jeanies and colored easter eggs. And on Saturday we went to look for a new bed for Cooper. Then we went to long john silvers and I got a stomach ache [but i love that resturant]. Then I watched the sound of music [love that movie]. And then it was Easter!!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun!! first we went to church and we had 2 easter egg hunts their[one at sunday school and one at childrens church] Then when we got home we had our own easter egg hunt. it was FFFUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and Cooper got these big bubble things and we used all of it. Then we went to our grandama Stillson's we had another easter egg hunt their. Then we went to Aunt Jeanies. And had ANOTHER easter egg hunt. then we went home and finally went to sleep [it was hard because we had alot of candy].

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Easter was funn!! :]]

webkinzluver said...

Awesome! I love candy..YUM.