Tuesday, March 18, 2008

my weekend report #5

on friday i went to the park and played with my friends Ali and Gabby. On saturday morning i went to my grandmas and did angel food except the truck was 2 hours late so we went at 3:00 p.m. instead of 12:00 p.m. so we had like 10 people waiting at the door and they didn't look very happy. Then on sunday it was my grandpas birthday so we ate and then we had a treasure hunt he had to go on a treasure hunt to find his presents. I got him a shirt,cooper got him a pellot gun[surprise,surprise] and my aunt jessie got him a deep frier to make us onion rings. when I went to play with my friend's paige and libby we were taking a walk around the pond and i see cooper and my grandpa [with their new gun] and they wounded two gesse and i got really mad i didn't get to see the gesee because they flew off. and that was pretty much my weekend

No comments: