Monday, March 10, 2008

my weekend report 4#






This weekend was awesome!! on friday I went to my friend Cassies party it was awesome first we just played with our webkinz then we realized we could see our classmate cody playing in his backyard from her window he was beating up his brother so at school we told his little brother next time cody trys to beat you up beat him up then at school we told him that we knew what he was doing friday night then he got all confused untill we told him then we all started breaking out laghing!! after we spyed on cody we ate dinner. Then we opened up presents and their was only 1 person that didn't get her a webkinz .unfortunetly that was not me. then we ate cake and ice cream. Then we went downstairs and played AMERICAN IDOL!! then the parents started coming. on saturday i went to a skating party for my little cousin Landen it was a private party so we didn't have those STUPID teenagers knocking us over and I hope all those people there didn't know they were geting kicked out for a 2 year olds party!! it was a really fun i even put a pink streak in my hair and glitter. I got to bring a friend because there was hardly anybody there. so i brought maddie. and on sunday i went to church and thats where i made that vid.

No comments: