Monday, February 16, 2009

valentines weekend

This weekend we had allot of fun our grandma picked us up from school. Then we went to our Grandma and Grandpas and played until supper time we had heart shaped pancakes for valentines day. Then we had popcorn and watched all the new things on TV. Then the next morning we went with our grandpa to the gym. Then came home ate a really great lunch(baby back ribs). And we had a cookie decorating contest with me cooper and my Grandpa. My cookies got prettiest and best use of pink cooper got most creative and wackiest and Grandpa got most original and best of show. Then on Sunday we went to church and then we came home and I did a little more designing. Then we played a little game of scribble. and my grandpa thought we should go bowling. so he called two places but one of them was booked till five. And the other one was only till three. So we bowled two games there my best score was 53 Grandpas was 124 and coopers was 58 then we ate at McDonald's. And our Grandpa drove by where his old cabin was then we went to the place we meet we gave grandma her birthday gift and when I got home my mom went to the store and traded my game for a different one because I traded a game in I got for Christmas for 2 other games and one of them didn't have the game in it. And it still had the plastic on it to so the factory must have not put it in there. So Played that till bedtime.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I could go for a Valentine pancake right now...