Monday, February 25, 2008

My weekend report #2


This weekend I didn't do much but here it goes on Friday night we went to get some movies . We rented the summer of the monkeys and The prince and the pauper. Then we had a movie party. On saturday my mom was cleaning out the car and LOCKED HERSELF OUT OF HER CAR! So the cops had to come that's weird that I saw a cop two weekends in a row! Then that night we had a pizza party with my cousins my aunt and my uncle. it was really fun we did kareoke and played air hockey! Then on sunday we went to church then my brothers friend came over the only reason I don't like my brother not constantly annoying me is that he is anoying me because him and his friend shoot nerf darts at me! After his friend left we played Trivial pursuit. Of coyurse nobody won because we all got so dang bored! And that was my weekend!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tilly,
I love your new chair! Looks like your room is quite the entertainment center. Fun!
can you take a picture of your fish tank? I am going to go snorkling where there are tropical fish, and I bought an under water camera. I will take pictures for you!
I love your blog! I will try to keep up with it, but Nana is not so computer savy as you are.
Love you & miss you much! Nana