Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My weekend report 1#

Hey dudes, So this is how my weekend went.On Friday night I went to Hacienda with my Mom,the dork of dorks [Cooper] my brother,Kylee my cousin,Makenna my cousin,Landen my 1 year old cousin aunt and uncle.Then we went roller skating. some boys from my class were there for a birthday party.Then me and The dork of dorks[Cooper] went to our grandmas. In the morning we helped out with angel food thats when you help people who can't afford to buy grocieres.After that I went to my friend Libby's house we went out on the ice and rode on the ranger.It was awesome! I love it when the lake frezees! Then on Sunday Libby came over to my grandmas house to play. Then on monday we didn't go to school because it was Presidents Day. Good thing because I was sick.

1 comment:

DJDan said...

I could not read the whole thing because your playlist list was in the way,