Sunday, January 27, 2008

my moms trip to las vegas




my mom went to las vegas and california for a buisness trip.I put a little bear that had a little barbie suit case on him inside the suit case I put a note .She took the bear every wear.In las vegas my mom went to see chris Daughetry from American Idol season 6.it was awesome! She also went to the NAMM show for music makers. The picture of my mom with the Pearl drums I put their because. Someday I want to learn how to play them. Pearl is her customer.

2 comments:

Micki said...

I love your page Tilly. Sounds like your mom has been very busy this new year. I think the orca is a pretty cool animal too. I hope all is going well for all of you and hope to see you soon.
Micki (Taitlyn and Neely's mom)

DJDan said...

chris Daughetry! He is the Man! He should have one instead that jerk Tayler Hicks. That is cool she went to vegas for a work trip.