Friday, January 4, 2008

Webkinz




I have 5 webkinz. Webkinz are stuffed animals that come with a secret code to log in online .Its really great online the website is so cool you can earn kinzkash and buy things at the Wshop . And you can decorate your room.My first webkinz was a rabbit I got it for Easter last year my Nana sent it to me. I named her Snowball .my second one I got I was visiting my Nana in Arizona .Its a panda .I named him Ling .The third one I got on my birthday when me and my grandma went to see a ventriloquist.He's a monkey.I named him bonkers.My fifth webkinz is a yellow lab I got it on the same day I got my monkey.My friend Madison got it for me on my birthday. And I got my frog for christmas .I got a pack of webkinz trading cards and one of the cards said you have won a free online pet it was a frog and my brother also got a pack but he didn't get an online pet. So I named it after him . So his name is Cooper.I have pictures of also in my blog.
My webkinz name is moongirl98. go to WWW.webkinz.com even if you don't have one they have a store locator if you want one. And if your not sure you want one you can find out more about them here to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey I am Robin!! I really enjoy webkinz too!! I have a panda and a hippo and a horse!! how cool!!!

DJDan said...

My sister got a webkinz for her birthday. I forget what happend to it.

Olivia said...

I love webkinz too!