Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS!

our christmas was so awesome I got a bunch of gifts and so did cooper. but I'll only name a couple. first off I got a nintendo ds for christmas at my grandmas. and at my christmas at my moms I got a nintendogs game its so fun and then me and cooper both got one big gift and it was funny cause he got this giant box and I got a really small one and he got rock band and I GOT A CELL PHONE!!!! Its a blue slider its awesome!I was so excited I have my family on it right now but I'll get some friends numbers when I go to school and then also I got a high school musical 3 cd and you get a free ring tone(now or never). So I'm gonna get that. we played with our stuff all day untill 4pm we went to my aunt jeanies. and we ate a big christmas dinner then we played a game like christmas trivia. after that we opened presents and I got a subscription to dog fancy and a cool picture frame and a northwood scarf! it was really fun!

No comments: