Monday, July 28, 2008

my dog

This is my new dog Grizzom. we got him at a animal shelter.He is the perfect dog he was everything we needed in a dog and more then we needed he is awesome. He loves to play and likes to go on walks and hes a shitzu boy so he has to mark his terittory at every tree (and there are alot of trees in the park). And he can dance its so funny ill try to get it on video and show you. And he knows regular commands like sit,stay,and down. It took me NINE YEARS to convince my mom to get me a dog but i finally got it and I found him on the internet and he was in Indianapolis at first because of his foster mom but then she sent him to another town so it wouldn't be so far for us to drive. But I love him and my mom says its given me alot more responsibility. And I love him SO much!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Mikey Simpson of c'ville IN. My wife Erin and I fostered Grizz while he was with small paws. I couldn't be happier for him or you guys! I miss him so much, he looks great! I'm glad you love him so much!

Anonymous said...

It's so wonderful to hear that you love your new little buddy so much!He will love you back unconditionally for the rest of his life, so make it a great one for him. I am a foster parent for Smaller Paws and we love to hear how our fur-kids are doing in their new, forever homes. Thanks Tillymoon and family for giving a needy pet a new home!

Anonymous said...

You all look Awesome! I don't
know who looks happier, you or
that great little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! We are from the vet clinic where your dog was originally brought in by his owners to be put to sleep because they didn't want to deal with him anymore. He was so nice we fixed him up instead and got him into Smaller Paws Rescue because our animal shelter director fosters for them. Nice to see him in such a good home and loved so much....he deserves it!!
Colleen Quinn DVM, Ashley Weaver RVT, and staff.

Ollie-Pop said...

sorry it was an insider i LOVE Demi Lovato

AprilGarden said...

Your dog is SO cute!! And small too. And really cute.

:D