Thursday, May 29, 2008

first day of summer

today was the first day of summer I got to sleep in but I don't sleep in that much. We had a teen baby sitter. her name is tara shes fun. This morning when I got up I got cooper's fake lizard. And came down stairs and said " tara cooper got a new lizard(he actually has one that she is so afraid of)" then I put it on her and she was freaked. but like 10 seconds later she knew it was fake. then cooper got up and we got dressed and then we went to the park for a little while. then we went to the skate park. then we went home to eat lunch(in coopers room while watching the simpsons movie). Then we went to the public pool for a little while. finally we went to her friend jessica's house to jump on the trampoline. then we went outside to swing a little bit. She was worn out by the time my mom got home. The good news is shes coming back tommorow

No comments: